Expert Advice Community

Guest

Conducting implementation/audit using ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 simultaneously

  Quote
Guest
Guest user Created:   Feb 05, 2021 Last commented:   Feb 05, 2021

Conducting implementation/audit using ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 simultaneously

How does one conduct an implementation / an audit using ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 simultaneously?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

Assign

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Feb 05, 2021

Please note that ISO 27701 was developed as an extension of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002. Considering that, the material already developed for ISO 27001 implementation/audit would need to undergo some adjustments to incorporate ISO 27701 aspects.

Our ISO 27001 toolkit is approximately 80% compliant with ISO 27701. The remaining 20% refers to small adjustments to include the protection of privacy in the context of the documents (e.g., where a document states “information security”, it now should state “information security and privacy”, and applicable controls should consider complementary privacy protection measures), and the inclusion of applicable controls specifically developed for ISO 27701 (in a total of 49 controls). To see how the documents in the toolkit look like, please access this link: https://advisera.com/27001academy/01academy/emy/ademy/my/iso-27001-documentation-toolkit/

For further information, read:

These articles will provide you a further explanation about ISO 27001:

These materials will also help you regarding ISO 27001:

Quote
0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Feb 05, 2021

Feb 05, 2021

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Jul 16, 2021 ISO 27001 & 22301
Replies: 1
0 0

Question on ISO 27001

Guest user Created:   Jul 07, 2021 ISO 27001 & 22301
Replies: 1
1 0

ISO Certified Auditor