SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

Free Calculator - Duration of ISO 27001/ISO 22301 Implementation

Guest user Created:   Jul 31, 2020 Last commented:   Jul 31, 2020

Free Calculator - Duration of ISO 27001/ISO 22301 Implementation

1. A quick question on your calculator..
Q. Number of physical locations.. We have 5 employees who all work remotely. We don't have a physical office. So is this 5 physical locations?

2. another question on the calculator. One of the question asks, will a project manager be assigned (or something along those lines), I ticked 'yes' as I am assigned as PM and I am a Prince2 practitioner. Does this assume a full time employee? I am part time, therefore I wonder if the calculation would be longer if it took that into account?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Jul 31, 2020

1. A quick question on your calculator..
Q. Number of physical locations.. We have 5 employees who all work remotely. We don't have a physical office. So is this 5 physical locations?

For certification purposes, you need to consider at least one of your remote places as the organizations' Head Quarters (e.g., the CEO place), and the others can be considered out of the scope and treated as remote locations. Considering that, you can inform a single location in the calculator.

2. another question on the calculator. One of the question asks, will a project manager be assigned (or something along those lines), I ticked 'yes' as I am assigned as PM and I am a Prince2 practitioner. Does this assume a full time employee? I am part time, therefore I wonder if the calculation would be longer if it took that into account?

The calculator considers an effort of one day per week (or 8h per week) for the person in the role of project manager

Other people that will need to be involved:

• Sponsor of the project (e.g. the CEO) - ca 4 hours per month - for approving main documents and resolving conflicts
  • Head of IT department - ca 2 man/days per month - for reviewing the documents and coordinating the IT side of the implementation
  • Heads of the departments - ca 5 man/days during the whole implementation - for participating in the risk assessment, reviewing the documents and coordinating the implementation in their departments
0 1

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jul 31, 2020

Jul 31, 2020