Expert Advice Community

Getting support for ISO 9001 implementation

Guest user Created:   Apr 19, 2016 Last commented:   Apr 19, 2016

Getting support for ISO 9001 implementation

But you did not tell how to convince company peers to follow the new ISO 9001 process in your write-up. My Managing Director kept asking me why must they change a system that is working for us? The reasons I gave however good, did not convince him. I expected to see a good reason that I can use from you. This write up was short of it.
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Strahinja Stojanovic Apr 19, 2016

Even I as a System Compliance Manager, the only reason I can give this change is that it will enable all management systems to be easily integrated since the requirement will be having the same structure now. Business risk management, stakeholders(interested parties) management - a sort of Context of Organisation has always been in company books and is always discussed.
Well, to change is always difficult. Lets hope this seemingly unnecessary burden works.

Answer:

Introducing changes, especially systematic ones is always difficult. The best way to persuade the rest of the cmpany is to arrange awareness raising meetings where you will explain them that they wont have too many new obligations and that their company will have a lot of benefits. The most important is that you acquire your top management support, once you have this, the rest of the company will follow.

For more information, see: Six Key Benefits of ISO 9001 Implementation https://advisera.com/9001academy/knowledgebase/six-key-benefits-of-iso-9001-implementation/

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Apr 19, 2016

Apr 19, 2016

Suggested Topics