Expert Advice Community

Guest

How far is the ISO 27001/GDPR package away from being ISO 27701 compliant?

  Quote
Guest
Guest user Created:   Jan 05, 2021 Last commented:   Jan 05, 2021

How far is the ISO 27001/GDPR package away from being ISO 27701 compliant?

Just out of curiosity, how far is the ISO27001/GDPR package away from being ISO-27701 compliant?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

Assign

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Jan 05, 2021

Please note that ISO 27701 was developed as an extension of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002. Considering that, ISO27001/GDPR toolkit is approximately 80% compliant with ISO 27701. The remaining 20% refers to small adjustments to include the protection of privacy in the context of the documents (e.g., where a document states “information security”, it now should state “information security and privacy”, and applicable controls should consider complementary privacy protection measures), and the inclusion of applicable controls specifically developed for ISO 27701 (in a total of 49 controls).

For further information, read:

These articles will provide you a further explanation about ISO 27001:

These materials will also help you regarding ISO 27001:

Quote
0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jan 05, 2021

Jan 05, 2021