SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

Implementation of the ISO 27001

Guest user Created:   Nov 03, 2020 Last commented:   Nov 03, 2020

Implementation of the ISO 27001

My name is *** and I am the Quality Assistant of our *** Manager, ***.

I will be investigating the implementation of the ISO 27001 with a group of colleagues and will report to ***accordingly.

First I’d like to thank you upfront for sharing your expertise and information below to hopefully help us decide to purchase this toolkit.

We are very interested in your toolkit below yet some topics crossed our minds of which we are curious to know before purchasing.

Since we are already certified for ISO 13485 I was wondering how this could be of advantage to us in implemented the ISO 27001 standard.

Therefore these questions raised:

1 - For instance, would it be sufficient for us to adjust certain procedures we already have because of this? Besides creating new ones that are required of course.

2 - Is integrating ISO 27001 into our Quality Management System possible?

3 - Does a gap analysis exist between ISO 13485 and ISO 27001 and if so, has it already been made?

4 - Is this kind of information also addressed extensively in your toolkit?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Nov 03, 2020

1 - For instance, would it be sufficient for us to adjust certain procedures we already have because of this? Besides creating new ones that are required of course.

ISO 27001 and ISO 13485 share some common requirements, and procedures related to them can be integrated into single documents with minor adjustments, like document control, internal audit, and management review.

2 - Is integrating ISO 27001 into our Quality Management System possible?

ISO 27001 and ISO 13485 share some common requirements, it is perfectly possible to integrate them.

For further information, see:

3 - Does a gap analysis exist between ISO 13485 and ISO 27001 and if so, has it already been made?

A direct gap analysis is not available, but you can use these references to have this information:

4 - Is this kind of information also addressed extensively in your toolkit?

I'm assuming you are referring to information related to integration.

Considering that, common demand is for integration between ISO 27001 and ISO 22301, and this is the information provided in the toolkit.

However, by buying the toolkit you will have our support, through questions sent to our experts, or by means of online meetings, where you can solve your doubts related to this and other related issues.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Nov 03, 2020

Nov 03, 2020

Suggested Topics