SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

Implementing ISO 9001:2015

Guest user Created:   Jan 05, 2021 Last commented:   Jan 05, 2021

Implementing ISO 9001:2015

I want to certify for the test.
We have not done an internal audit, but I was led to believe that a person needed to be certified to do that, is this true?
What happens if we fail to pass our certification test?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz Jan 05, 2021

Let me clarify how I interpret your question:

Your organization is implementing a quality management system. A quality management system requires that an organization performs internal audits by a competent person, an auditor. Normally, organizations decide that internal auditors should have a good knowledge of the standard and of good auditing practices. It is up to each organization to decide the extent of knowledge needed and the way to evidence it.

If your organization determines that internal auditors have to go through an internal auditor course and that the evidence is the certification test, then you must have the certification test to evidence competence. If you fail to pass, you must retry. By the way, with our - Free online training ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course: https://advisera.com/training/iso-9001-internal-auditor-course/ - you have a second attempt without paying and you only repeat the part of the exam where you failed.

You can find more information below:

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jan 05, 2021

Jan 05, 2021

Suggested Topics