SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

Is the book still compliant with the latest amendment of ISO 22301?

Guest user Created:   Jun 22, 2020 Last commented:   Jun 22, 2020

Is the book still compliant with the latest amendment of ISO 22301?

Thanks for the mail, and the explanation. I appreciate your effort in compiling such a comprehensive book and later following up on its effectiveness through below email communication. I wonder whether your book still stands compliant with the latest amendment of ISO22301 which was made in 2019. Pls advise. If there have been any changes due to the latest update, I would really appreciate if you can share your insight on those changes so that we can pursue the changes accordingly.

FYI, I’m heading the Internal Audit function in a group of companies in ***. Last month, we delivered 3 days training to the senior management in one of the company on BCMS and have agreed with them to act as a consultant for them in preparing, developing, training and implementing BCMS in their company. This would lead them in aligning and making them prepared for ISO audit at a later date. Accordingly, your advice on the aforesaid matter would be highly appreciated

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Jun 22, 2020

At this moment we are working on updating the book according to the 2019 version of ISO 22301 (to be released soon), but we already can say that this new version of the standard has fewer changes in terms of additions (reviewers work heavily on making ISO 22301 lighter in terms of documentation requirements)

These articles will provide you a further explanation about changes in new ISO 22301:

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jun 22, 2020

Jun 22, 2020

Suggested Topics