Expert Advice Community

ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor OR Lead Auditor Training?

Ella Created:   May 26, 2020 Last commented:   May 26, 2020

ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor OR Lead Auditor Training?

I am hesitating between taking the ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor exam or Lead Auditor exam. What does the lead auditor exam consist of? As someone who has no practical experience in EMS but who knows theoretically the standard, what are my chances of success in the lead auditor exam? 

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 14001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 14001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz May 26, 2020

I am hesitating between taking the ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor exam or Lead Auditor exam. What does the lead auditor exam consist of?

The Lead Auditor exam has three units:

• EMS Foundations
  • Audit
  • Team Leading

The Internal Auditor exam has only the first two units

In the case of the Lead Auditor course there is a workshop before the exam, where with the help of a case study the preparation, performance and reporting of an audit is simulated.

As someone who has no practical experience in EMS but who knows theoretically the standard, what are my chances of success in the lead auditor exam?

Answer:

Now, I will answer your last question with an opinion. If you have no previous experience as an internal auditor you should start with the Internal Auditor Course. The Lead Auditor Course is best suited for those internal auditors with some experience that want to lead audit teams.

0 0
Ella May 26, 2020

Thank you very much 

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

May 26, 2020

May 26, 2020