SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

ISO 27001 certification process

Guest user Created:   Feb 13, 2020 Last commented:   Feb 13, 2020

ISO 27001 certification process

1. I am currently in the process of trying to get our company ISO 27001 certified. That being said, after going through your toolkit and getting all the document and policies in place, what would be our next step?
2. Who is it that certifies us that we are ISO 27001 certified and provides the certification?
3. I also see that you have a course for lead auditor, what is the benefit of this certification?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Feb 13, 2020

1. I am currently in the process of trying to get our company ISO 27001 certified. That being said, after going through your toolkit and getting all the document and policies in place, what would be our next step?

After the implementation of documents and controls, you need to make sure that everyone in the company is complying with ISMS documents, i.e. performing all the activities prescribed there.

These articles will provide you further explanation about the implementation process:

2. Who is it that certifies us that we are ISO 27001 certified and provides the certification?

Organizations that issue certification are called certification bodies (a person cannot certify an ISMS), and a proper certification body must select according to your needs.

These articles can provide you further information:

3. I also see that you have a course for lead auditor, what is the benefit of this certification?

The lead auditor course is recommended for those who want to work as a certification auditor for a certification body. For those who only want to audit his/her own certification, the internal auditor course is a better option.

This article will provide you a further explanation about the Lead Auditor course:

This material can also help you:

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Feb 13, 2020

Feb 13, 2020

Suggested Topics