SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

ISO 27001 exam

Guest user Created:   Apr 20, 2020 Last commented:   Apr 20, 2020

ISO 27001 exam

I am your student at Advisera and just started going through the course now. So far it has been a great experience. Any possible way I have to leave a feedback, I am happy to do so.

Very soon, I am expected to take the Lead auditor exam and sort of lost now as I am unsure which exam I should take. My key requirements are that I need to take iso 27k1 LA certification that is not very expensive and does not expect me to attend a mandatory training program (As I am planning to go through yours)

I have been told for the PECB iso 27k1 exam, I need to attend their training and the same is the case for another one IGC.

Based on your expertise and experience, can you please advice me on the following:

1. Is there a significance in selecting the right body for certification. For eg. should i select Exemplerar/PECB/BSI compared to IGC (As IGC is perhaps not that well known) and does it have an impact on the CV.

2. Can you please point me to the right exam provider that does not need me to complete the exam compulsorily and advice what is perhaps the best one (both from a cost and recognition standpoint)

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Apr 20, 2020

1. Is there a significance in selecting the right body for certification. For eg. should i select Exemplerar/PECB/BSI compared to IGC (As IGC is perhaps not that well known) and does it have an impact on the CV.

For the selection of the accredited provider that will endorse your certification, you will need to consider the market or industry you are going to work into, to see which provider is most recognized on it (this will provide a greater differential in your CV). Considering ISO 27001 personal certification, the most recognized accreditation bodies for training providers are IRCA, PECB, and Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA).

2. Can you please point me to the right exam provider that does not need me to complete the exam compulsorily and advice what is perhaps the best one (both from a cost and recognition standpoint)

I think you are referring to complete the training.

Considering that, please note that attending the training is mandatory for taking the exam. This happens because some aspects of attitude and behavior required from an auditor are evaluated during the course, not in the exam. So, in fact, part of the exam is performed during the course.

What happens with our course is that you can enroll in it for free, but you cannot take the exam. In case you pay the fee to take the exam, and already have attended the course, you do not need to attend it again.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Apr 20, 2020

Apr 20, 2020

Suggested Topics