Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

Expert Advice Community

ISO 27001 Management Review : Fulfillment of the security objectives

Biba Created:   Sep 15, 2022 Last commented:   Sep 20, 2022

ISO 27001 Management Review : Fulfillment of the security objectives

Greetings all.

I have a question about one the topic to be addressed during the ISO 27001 Management Review. The Fulfillment of the security objectives.I have some challenges to present this topic.

To fulfill this requirement I was thinking of addressing the ISO 27001 6.2 requirements (6.2. f what will be done, 6.2.g, what resources will be required, 6.2.h who will be responsible, 6.2.i when it will be complete, 6.2.j how the results will be evaluated) through a table that would contain columns for these different topics:

Recommendation (from the risks assessment)
Risks (covered by the recommendation)
Roadmap Project (which contain all the details of the resources, the deadline, the responsible)
Related Security Objective
Related KPI with target
Progress Status of the project.

Is it something that you think can help address this ?

Thanks for your valuable recommendations.

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Sep 16, 2022

Please note that for management review you can use less information (e.g., Related Security Objective, Related KPI with the target, the deadline, and the responsible), because other information required by clause 6.2 can be defined only in the Risk Treatment Plan.  

To see a measurement report that can be used to review security objectives during the Management Review that is compliant with ISO 27001, please take a look at this template:

For further information about security objectives, please see:

0 0
Biba Sep 20, 2022

Thanks a lot for your recommendation. Fortunately i've got the advisera toolkit so will be able to see what is in the template shared :).

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Sep 15, 2022

Sep 20, 2022

Suggested Topics

Ash Created:   Jan 21, 2024 ISO 27001 & 22301
Replies: 1
0 0

ISO 27001 Internal Audits