SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

ISO 27001 new version and becoming a consultant

Guest user Created:   Nov 23, 2021 Last commented:   Nov 23, 2021

ISO 27001 new version and becoming a consultant

1 - My company is intended to implement iso27001:2013, But I've heard that new version is coming, And I need to know if I start at the beginning of next year does the new version will affect me specially if I use your toolkits. Will it be updated. 2 - Next part is personally, after implementing the standard in my company , I would like to do my own business in iso 27 as consultant so Need your advice please.
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Nov 23, 2021

1 - My company is intended to implement iso27001:2013, But I've heard that new version is coming, And I need to know if I start at the beginning of next year does the new version will affect me specially if I use your toolkits. Will it be updated.

Please note that ISO 27001:2013 was indeed in 2019, but it was confirmed as the current standard, so no changes will be required for those organizations already certified, or in process of certification of this version of the standard (the version of the current standard will still be 2013, not 2019). There is also no need to update our toolkits by this date.

For more information, please access this link: https://www.iso.org/standard/54534.html

2 - Next part is personally, after implementing the standard in my company , I would like to do my own business in iso 27 as consultant so Need your advice please.

To become an ISO 27001 consultant, the first step is for you to decide which path you want to follow considering security management or security assurance (i.e., security audit), and for these areas, you have the following ISO 27001 certifications you can follow:

• ISO 27001 Lead Implementer – this certification recognizes people who have competency in the ISO 27001 implementation process.
  • ISO 27001 Lead Auditor – this certification recognizes people who have competency in auditing an ISM S against ISO 27001 requirements and want to become certification auditors (and with this provides more confidence to an organization for being certified).

These articles will provide you a further explanation about ISO 27001 personnel certifications:

For courses related to these certifications, please see:

After certification, you should acquire experience in the field, and the most common ways are to work inside your current company implementing information security, or working for an established consultant.

For more information about how to become a consultant, please read:

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Nov 23, 2021

Nov 23, 2021

Suggested Topics