Expert Advice Community

ISO 9001 / Certification and Trainings

Guest user Created:   Feb 06, 2020 Last commented:   Feb 06, 2020

ISO 9001 / Certification and Trainings

Greetings!

I am from Manila Philippines, currently teaching in an engineering school and also handling public training workshops on various management topics/areas, including, among others, quality management, strategic planning, operations management, etc., supply chain

I would like to inquire how to go about a certification as a credential to conduct ISO9001 related trainings in my country. Is there a way how to get this online without too much paperwork and other complicated procedures since I am pre-occupied with a lot of academic work and industry collaboration.

Thank you and looking forward to a soonest reply.

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz Feb 06, 2020

I do not know if under Philippine law you have to comply with any legislation in order to conduct training as a professional. So, let us skip that and believe that anyone can start a training business. Now, you want customers. Potential customers would like to have evidences of your know-how on the subject. 

One way of getting evidences of know-how is to have a certificate stating that. Advisera developed a set of online courses that allow people like you to enroll for free in a course and at your own pace follow the course and at the end make an exam and get a certificate recognized by Exemplar Global. Currently Advisera has the following courses:

Advisera also has a blended or hybrid course (online course at own pace and an 8h online workshop):

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Feb 06, 2020

Feb 06, 2020

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Oct 20, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1
0 0

Procurement and ISO 9001

Guest user Created:   Sep 29, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1