SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

ISO27001& ISO22301, GDPR and PCI-DSS

Guest user Created:   Aug 14, 2020 Last commented:   Aug 14, 2020

ISO27001& ISO22301, GDPR and PCI-DSS

1 - Is it possible to have all in one? It is for my client who want to implement them since he has client who request to implement them all.

2 - How much will cost for implementation with documents

3 - is it possible to do it via Zoom or Webex for implementation?

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Aug 14, 2020

1 - Is it possible to have all in one? It is for my client who want to implement them since he has client who request to implement them all.

lease note that ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 define requirements for management systems, while GDPR is a regulation and PCI-DSS is an industry best practice.

Considering that, it is possible to implement ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 together and both can support the implementation of parts of both GDPR and PCI-DSS.

For further information, see:

2 - How much will cost for implementation with documents

There are a significant number of variables to be considered when estimating an implementation cost, so without more detailed information, it's not possible to precise a value. What I can tell you are some cost issues you should consider:

• Training and literature
  • External assistance
  • Technologies to be updated/implemented
  • Employee's effort and time
  • The certification process

These articles can provide you more information:

3 - is it possible to do it via Zoom or Webex for implementation?

I'm assuming you mean if it is possible to manage an implementation project through these tools.

Considering that, it is possible to remotely support a local team to implement such a project. You only need to have the proper set of tools to keep communication flowing and control documents and tasks.

0 0
Freddy Ntwari Aug 14, 2020

Thank you for your rely. If I understand the best is to teach them the new rocedures and policies then later on prepare for certify the company. 

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Aug 14, 2020

Aug 14, 2020