Expert Advice Community

New employee in charge of ISO 9001 transition

Guest user Created:   Sep 01, 2016 Last commented:   Sep 01, 2016

New employee in charge of ISO 9001 transition

I am recently joined with the company and I am sure how they will react to my ideas and suggestion. May be i can pass the documentation only preview, example documents. I have following questions:
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Strahinja Stojanovic Sep 01, 2016

1) Is that a person who assist them to get ISO 9001:2015 should know how the company person their sales and purchasing activity, can a newly joined member execute that ?
2) Products and services with no feedback from the customer etc these documents are must for ISO 9001:2015 or you need to include ISO 9001:2008 along with that 2015 documents are made
3) Rather than documentation like in ISO 9001:2008, in 2015 they said documented information, is that any existing information is enough or how does your tool kit will make it easy, can you list the advantages.

Answer:

1) When formulating procedure for sales or any other process you must consult the person responsible or even better, assist them in making the procedure by themselves. In this way you will avoid missing something out and the procedure will be accurate and therefore followe d within the process. This is the best practice for any process, not only the sales, with greater involvement of all relevant personnel in the company, you will implement the standard more easily and effectively.

2) You do not have to make any significant changes in the procedure for measuring customer satisfaction if the existing procedure is compliant with new version of the standard. But if you choose to create new procedure and new record, they are the only documents to be used and the documents according to ISO 9001:2008 should be withdrawn.

3) Documented information is a new term that comprises both documents and records. There is no real change compared to the previous version except the terminology and to some extent extended requirements for document and record control. Existing documentation can be enough if it complies with requirements of new version of the standard.

Our documentation toolkits are fully compliant with the standard and they comprise best practices and experiences with the standard requirements. They are easy to use with an average of 20 comments per document that explain how they should be filled in. Also, together with the toolkit you will get an access to video tutorials and have online meeting with an expert that will help you in implementation of ISO 9001:2015

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Sep 01, 2016

Sep 01, 2016

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Oct 20, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1
0 0

Procurement and ISO 9001

Guest user Created:   Sep 29, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1