SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

Options for ISO 9001 implementation and certification

Guest user Created:   Sep 14, 2017 Last commented:   Sep 14, 2017

Options for ISO 9001 implementation and certification

Dear Strahinja,
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Strahinja Stojanovic Sep 14, 2017

I am the head of QA department in Water utility services. I am planning for a budget to implementing ISO 90001:2015 project for next year. I am wondering what is the approximate budget to implement such project to implement the full package criteria of ISO 90001:2015 along with the certification?
I look forward to your response.

Answer:

The price of certification will depend on the certification body and the country your're in. Certification bodies determine their price by the number of audit days their certification auditors needs to spend for your certification audit. The number of audit days is determined by the number of locations you have, scope of the certification, number of employees and other factors. The best approach is to find several offers and pick the best one.

As far as the price of implementation goes, it depends on the option you select for the implementation. You can implement the standard by yourself without any help; this option will be the least expensive but it will require lot of effort and time and, at the end, you wont be 100% sure whether your ace compliant with the standard until the certification audit.

The second option is to hire a consultant and let him or her to do all the job. This is the fastest and the most expensive option, but the standard will be implemented properly. Since this option requires the least effort from your side, the chances are that you wont get sufficient knowledge during the implementation and you will need to hire a consultant from time to time when you prepare for the certification audit and this can cause additional costs.

The third option is to implement the standard by using some online solution such as ours, where you will do most of the work but all the technical stuff will be covered by the solution. This option also include the online support, so you'll get the help from the experts when you need it making it the most cost effective. Also, you will get sufficient knowledge along the implementation project to maintain the system in the future, so you won't need any external help.

For more information, see: Comparison matrices for ISO 9001 implementation solutions https://advisera.com/9001academy/comparison/

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Sep 13, 2017

Sep 13, 2017

Suggested Topics