IATF 16949 / Items where most companies fail to comply with IATF standard
What are the items where most companies fail to comply with the IATF standard?
Please select user.
IATF 16949 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT
Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.
Find out more
This topic changes according to the size of the company and the structure of the organization. But according to my experience as a result of my audits, main problematic issues are the following:
1. Defining contingency action plans and test/simulation results
2. Problem-solving root cause analysis and systematic action identification and parallel of this the FMEA/control plan review/update with customer complaint management process
3. Being able to do FMEA correctly
4. Change Management
5. Rework/Repair identification and risk analysis
6. MSA application
7. Manufacturing feasibility documentation and review for new facility and equipment
8. General process-based risk assessment
9. Supplier based risk assessment and supplier audit/development plan
10. Interested party’s expectation management and to deploy the organization QMS
11. Customer-specific requirements documentation, management, and implementation into organization quality management
HTML tags are not allowed