Expert Advice Community

Safety file non compliant with ISO 9001

Guest user Created:   Apr 17, 2017 Last commented:   Apr 17, 2017

Safety file non compliant with ISO 9001

My safety file was rejected by a client because my policies do not comply with ISO 90001 2015 and I don't know where to start.
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Strahinja Stojanovic Apr 17, 2017

Answer:

The good start is to see if the client already stated which policies are not compliant with ISO 9001 and what clauses are in question. If you have such information provided by the client, you can start with correcting this part o your policies.

If you weren't provided with any other information rather than your documents are not compliant with the standard, then you probably have a lots of nonconformities and they didn't want to bother by stating individual clauses of the standard. In this case, you will have to audit your procedures and policies against ISO 9001 and see exactly what parts of your documentation are not compliant with ISO 9001 and then try to correct them. If you do not ave text of the standard, I suggest you to use Internal Audit Checklist that contains all requirements of the sta ndard in form of "yes or no" questions. Here you can download free preview of such checklist https://advisera.com/9001academy/documentation/internal-audit-checklist/

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Apr 17, 2017

Apr 17, 2017

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Oct 20, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1
0 0

Procurement and ISO 9001

Guest user Created:   Sep 29, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1