SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

What will the ISO 22301 certification auditor check?

Guest user Created:   Jan 12, 2016 Last commented:   Jan 12, 2016

What will the ISO 22301 certification auditor check?

When I want to certify my company on ISO 22301, the auditor will check only the mandatory documents (apendix B of your book) or the total list of documents (mandatory and non-mandatory)?
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 22301 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 22301 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

DejanK Jan 12, 2016

Answer: The auditor will check all your documents (mandatory and non-mandatory), and if your activities comply with all those documents.

I am doing the question because I got a print screen of the list of document in a process of certification of a company ... for example there is documents such as: 7.5, 7.2, 5.1 that aren't mandatory.

Answer: The certification auditor must check not only all the documents you have for BCMS, but also if your activities have complied with all clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301. Therefore, even if you don't have documents for some clauses, the certification auditor will still check if you have complied with those clauses.

By the way, clause 7.2 says you must have documented information as evidence of your trainings.

I could to think that if don´t have mandatory document then I will have a major non conformities or not?

Answer: The auditor will raise major nonconformity: (1) if you don't have all the mandatory documents, (2) if your activities fail to comply with a complete clause of ISO 22301, and (3) if your activities fail to comply with a complete requirement from your own BCMS documentation.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jan 12, 2016

Jan 12, 2016

Suggested Topics