Expert Advice Community

Implementing ISO 45001 in manpower company

Guest user Created:   Aug 04, 2018 Last commented:   Aug 04, 2018

Implementing ISO 45001 in manpower company

I am preparing a presentation for a company that intends to implement ISO 45001. They are a Manpower Solutions company that rents and provides private and public sector companies with manpower. Also they provide private individuals with special manpower such as maids, gardeners, drivers, etc.. I am not sure how can we implement health and safety measures in such an environment, Your help is appreciated
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 45001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 45001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Strahinja Stojanovic Aug 04, 2018

Answer:

ISO 45001 can be implemented in any company regardless of the type of business and its size. Implementing the standard in the manpower company would't be much different than in any other company. The only difference is that you need to conduct the hazards assessment based on the activities for which you are providing the manpower to your clients and the type of operational controls you can apply, considering that the employees would be under control of your customers. For example, if the customer has already established the OH&S controls, then your employees should apply those controls, but in case like yours, the customers shoul dn't have much objections o your operational controls (i.e. personal protective equipment, rules for working on heights etc.)

The rest of the implementation process is the same as for any other type of business.

For more information on the implementation process, download this free whitepaper: Diagram of ISO 45001 Implementation Process https://info.advisera.com/45001academy/free-download/diagram-of-iso-45001-implementation-process

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Aug 03, 2018

Aug 03, 2018