Expert Advice Community

ISO 20000 Service Desk

Guest user Created:   May 12, 2022 Last commented:   May 13, 2022

ISO 20000 Service Desk

I  would like to have an idea about the transformation of digital service desk - I'm about to prepare a presentation about this subject, about Digital transformation Service desk, how can I do it? I work in XY company, ISO 9001 V 2015 and I'm a Service desk manager.

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 20000 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 20000 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert Guest
Branimir May 13, 2022

I don't know your current state of service desk (related to the level of digitalization), but in general digital transformation:

1.    Enables you to do things differently (or do different things) compared to the state before digital transformation. That will, I assume, require a significant change in some of the activities

2.    Is achieved by digitizing, robotizing, and use of some other form of automation.

3.    Requires a change in leadership style – e.g. servant leadership, challenging own assumptions related to the way they work, fostering experimentation and safety culture among the workforce, etc.

So, these are some characteristics of digital transformation. Apply them to the specifics of your organization.

Digital transformation offers many opportunities, but it also brings some risks. Risk should be managed proactively since digital transformation involves technological shifts which carry risks.

Governance is also an important element that needs to be adjusted, e.g. responsiveness and flexibility.

So, digital transformation requires a shift in almost every area of the business. 

Branimir Valentić
0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

May 12, 2022

May 13, 2022