Expert Advice Community

ISO 27001-2019

Guest user Created:   Sep 08, 2019 Last commented:   Sep 08, 2019

ISO 27001-2019

First, please accept my apologies if there is a general email address to which to send inquiries, but looking through all the relevant correspondence I could not find any indication as to where to send questions so I am just replying here as you had specified in the email below. In any event, please feel free to redirect as you see fit and let us know if there is a specific email for inquiries moving forward.

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Sep 08, 2019

Answer: First of all, sorry for this situation. In the future if you want to contact us please use this e-mail: support@advisera.com

With this email you can either post a question or schedule a meeting with one of our consultants.

Second, the reason for my inquiry is due to the fact that I just found out about the IS/IEC 27001:2019 version and was wondering how this will affect our current initiative. To be honest, we are still very much at the beginning and I think that it would definitely be best to move forward with the latest version of the standard rather than continue with the 2013 version. I just started reading and am tryi ng to find what differences there may be between the 2 versions, but if you can provide that comparison and tell us your thoughts about how you think we should progress, that would be very much appreciated.

Answer: Please note that ISO 27001:2013 was indeed reviewed in 2019, but it was confirmed as the current standard, so no changes will be required for those organizations already certified, or in process of certification of this version of the standard (the version of the current standard will still be 2013, not 2019). For more information, please access this link: https://www.iso.org/standard/54534.html

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Sep 08, 2019

Sep 08, 2019

Suggested Topics