SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

ISO 27001 Process

Guest user Created:   Apr 16, 2021 Last commented:   Apr 16, 2021

ISO 27001 Process

My problem is I am stuck at the Risk Assessment Table and Statement of Applicability stage. 

With the RAT I think the challenge is getting started the right way: it is a daunting task that requires whole of business input and I suppose I do not feel adequately qualified to guide the process;

Similarly on SoA I do not feel I can make the call on what is applicable, nor guide the business in the process of discovering this.

Any guidance you can share would be appreciated and when I have some more specific questions it would be good to organise an hour of power with you (your early morning bearing in mind the time difference).

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Apr 16, 2021

Please note that included in your toolkit you have access to video tutorials that can guide you through the risk assessment and treatment processes, including the filling of the SoA. These video tutorials include examples with real data.

Since you did not say you already saw the video tutorials, I suggest you start with these and contact us if some doubts remain.

In addition to these video tutorials, I suggest you these materials (the articles are in the suggested reading sequence):

0 1

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Apr 16, 2021

Apr 16, 2021

Suggested Topics