Expert Advice Community

ISO 9001 certification process and cost

Guest user Created:   Oct 14, 2020 Last commented:   Oct 14, 2020

ISO 9001 certification process and cost

We are a small company, we want to get ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have our own quality management system with processes and procedures. We have done the gap analysis in light of ISO 9001:2015, have prepared quality manual and quality procedures manual. We are ready to get audited by xxx for certification, please tell me are we on the right track? how much they will charge.

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz Oct 14, 2020

I cannot help you with the cost of certification. Prices vary from country to country and particularly based on the number of auditor days needed, this is something that depends on the complexity of operations and the number of employees.
Don’t forget your context analysis, your quality policy, and objectives. Don’t forget running the system, monitoring and measuring performance, and developing corrective actions and continual improvement. Don’t forget your internal audits.

You can find more information below:

0 0
Mohammad Oct 14, 2020

Thanks, but you did not mention that if I am on the correct way or not, I ahve addressed and have documents ready for our quality policy, and objectives,  monitoring and measuring performance, and developing corrective actions and continual improvement and of course internal audits. we have procedures and template for these mandatory items. Just tell me if XXX visit us for an auditing, chance are we'll pass?? they will check our system and see alignment with ISO 9001:2015 - which we are. thanks

0 0
Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz Oct 14, 2020

Based on your answer I believe you are in the correct way

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Oct 14, 2020

Oct 14, 2020

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Apr 17, 2020 ISO 9001
Replies: 2