ISO 9001 / ISO 9001 Different types of audits
Want to know the difference between different types of audits with examples:
1. Upstream and Downstream 2. Vertical and Horizontal 3. Process audits 4. any other
Please select user.
ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT
Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.
Find out more
1. Upstream, and downstream audits are about doing audits along a supply chain upstream or downstream from a reference point
2. A horizontal audit is when you audit one process across many departments in the organization. A vertical audit is when you audit all the processes used by a department.
3. Process audits are another name for horizontal audits
4. These are the more common types
You can find more information below
HTML tags are not allowed