Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

Expert Advice Community

ISO 9001 Questions

Guest user Created:   Apr 02, 2021 Last commented:   Apr 02, 2021

ISO 9001 Questions

Thanks to the support by clarifying me bellow questions:

1/Example of determining the requirements for products and services, meaning what features the product or service will have in the organization;
2/Example of the scope of QMS and its evidence in any organization ;
3/ Example of process design/service in any organization ;
4/ Example of  establishment and documenting the criteria for suppliers selection in any organization ;
5/Example of  establishment and documenting the criteria Production and service provision in any organization 

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz Apr 02, 2021

1/Example of determining the requirements for products and services, meaning what features the product or service will have in the organization;

Answer:

I do not know if I understand the question correctly. Product or service requirements are included in its specifications. They are a design output (see ISO 9001:2015 clause 8.3.5 d))

2/Example of scope of QMS and its evidences in any organization;

Answer:

I invite you to check this free webinar on-demand - ISO 9001:2015 clause 4 - Context of the organization, interested parties, and scope - – where I develop the topic.

For example, a hotel may have several services and several kinds of clients:

https://www.screencast.com/users/ccruz5284/folders/Default/media/e73ac81c-3589-46f4-b28c-b4b3f7ad2e40

While implementing a quality management system, top management decided that its scope would be only the hospitality service for groups. The scope statement should be written in a document. Normally, organizations keep a system’s manual, not mandatory, and include the scope statement there.

3/ Example of process design/service in any organization

Answer:

In this picture

https://www.screencast.com/users/ccruz5284/folders/Default/media/bf805e07-98ae-450e-a1ef-b13dfe7f039b

you find a generic example of a design process.

4/ Example of establishment and documenting the criteria for supplier’s selection in any organization;
5/Example of establishment and documenting the criteria Production and service provision in any organization 

Answer:

Unfortunately, I cannot present here those examples because we sell that kind of template in our ISO 9001:2015 Documentation Toolkit. Please check the free previews available.

About supplier’s selection criteria – think about what an organization needs from its suppliers: no defects, no delivery delays, price level, innovation, service.

About establishing the criteria for product and service provision – please check this free webinar on-demand - The Process Approach - What it is, why it is important, and how to do it - https://advisera.com/9001academy/webinar/iso-9001-process-approach-free-webinar-on-demand/  - and see how the risk-based approach can be used to develop a process control plan.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Apr 02, 2021

Apr 02, 2021

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Feb 12, 2021 ISO 9001
Replies: 3
0 0

ISO 9001 questions

Guest user Created:   Jan 06, 2021 ISO 9001
Replies: 1