ITIL & ISO 20000 / ITIL Processes (Practices) Referenced in ISO 20000
Hello, I'm a professional ITIL instructor and I am delivering an ITIL 4 Foundation course for a client that is pursuing ISO 20000 certification. I want to make sure that I emphasize the processes aligned with ISO 20000 2018.
Please select user.
ISO 20000 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT
Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.
Find out more
Process is just one part of the practice in ITIL4, so you can use it while implementing ISO 20000.
Further on, practices in ITIL4 contain Practice Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators, both of them can be used while implementing and maintaining ISO 20000:2018 based SMS.
Processes in ISO 20000:2018 are:
1. Service catalogue management
2. Asset management / Configuration management
3. Business relationship management
4. Service level management
5. Supplier management
6. Budgeting and accounting for services
7. Demand management
8. Capacity management
9. Change management
10. Service design and transition
11. Release and deployment management
12. Incident management
13. Service request management
14. Problem management
15. Service availability management
16. Service continuity management
17. Information security management
HTML tags are not allowed