2. If there are check boxes near Privacy notice and policy then will it be okay just to tick these boxes and no other actions are required?
3. I also have a question regarding contract and consent. Is it possible to provide all purposes (marketing etc) inside the contract to avoid additional consents?
4. do the contract and consent have to be present in written form or it is possible to have them online and clients can fulfill their personal info, tick the check box for example to send us?
2. There should not be any thick boxes in a privacy notice.
3. According to the provisions of the EU GDPR the consent needs to be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the individual’s wishes. This also means that ff the relevant processing has multiple purposes, consent must be given for all of them.
4. The consent does not necessarily need to be in written form you could also use the online environment. Just make sure that an affirmative action from the data subject is required and that you can prove who is the individual giving the consent. To learn more about consent check out our webinar “ How to handle consents under GDPR” (https://advisera.com/eugdpracademy/webinar/how-to-handle-consents-under-gdpr-free-webinar-on-demand/)