Good morning Dejan,
I trust this mail finds you well.
I would really appreciate advice as to whom I may contact in order to become a Certified “Accreditation” Auditor.
I have Certified on both ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 as a Lead Auditor, and wish to move to the next Level where my ROLE Changes from Internal Auditor and I Implementer to the Role of Certification Auditor for Companies that had their ISMS Implemented by another Party.
These are the Standards for which I wish to become a Certification Auditor
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 45001 (14001) Occupation Health and System Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 22301 BCMS Business Continuity Management
- ISO 20000 Service Management System
I have purchased these Standards in preparation for becoming a Certification Auditor
- ISO 17021-3 Competency requirements for Auditing and Certification of Quality Management Systems
- ISO 19001 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
I look forward to your most valued response.