So what is your suggestion toward the selection of Quality Manager(you said Project manager)? But as well what you advise us on the delaying of some process owner on preparing and submission of their procedures?
The quality manager should comply with the following requirements:
- Understanding the needs of interested parties:
- Establishment and continual improvement of the QMS processes
- Customer focus and product conformity
- Responsibility and authority for the QMS
- Monitoring quality objectives
- Internal and external communication
- Release of products and services
- Internal audit planning & management
- Responsible for Nonconformities and corrective actions
Keep in mind that there are no requirements that say you need to have a quality manager in this ISO 9001:2015.
Regarding the processes - Usually process owners know better than anyone in the organization how the process works, so if you find him/her competent in doing so, they can prepair it with the following approval of the top management or quality manager.