Regarding the quality policy, it should comply with the following statements:
- is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization
- supports the strategic direction of the organization
- is the basis for establishing quality objectives
- includes a commitment to comply with ISO 9001 requirements
- includes a commitment to continual improvement
You also need to consider that the quality policy needs to be documented and available to the interested parties and also must be understood by the employees so they can apply it.
When it comes to the quality objectives, make sure they are S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based) but also that they are relevance at all levels of the organization, that is, each employee should understands the objectives and how their job helps meeting those the Quality Objectives.