You can decide how to organize your management review, either through routinely scheduled meetings or through a more continuous review process.
The minimun required inputs ISO9001 that top management needs to review are the following:
- Results of Audits.
- Customer Feedback
- Process Performance and product conformity
- Status of Preventive & Corrective Actions.
- Follow-up Actions from previous Management Reviews.
- Changes that could affect the Quality Management System.
- Recommendations for Improvement