When creating a quality policy you need to consider the following:
- is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization
- supports the strategic direction of the organization
- provides a framework for the quality objectives of the organization
- includes a commitment for the fullfilment of applicable requirements (customer requirements, regulatory requirements and ISO requirements)
- contains a commitment for continual improvement
Regarding quality objectives - they are goals that can be measured and that are releva nt for the organization in order to increase customer satisfaction. They also must be consistent with the quality policy.
You will also must determine how and when quality objectives will be achieved, what resources will be needed, who will be responsible, and how the results will be assesed.