SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 13485 & EU MDR - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 13485 workflow explanation

I want to get detailed explanation of workflow of ISO-13485 which i have .I am not able to explain it to my manager how this ISO works from beginning to end step-wise like starting from section 4 to section 8.

• ISO 13485 Lead Auditor

1. Is it possible for An ISO9001:2015 auditor to audit Medical Devie manufacturer?
    2. How can I qualify myself on ISO13483

• Differences between EU MDR and US FDA regulations

What are the differences between EU MDR and US FDA regulations?

• Procedure(s) for conformity assessment

I hope you are doing well. I am browsing through some of the documents in the EUMDR kit I bought a while back, I don't see procedure(s) for conformity assessment.
    would you please point me to the right direction for a conformity assessment procedure.

• Strategy to assess if the change is a significant change

Could you tell me what the strategy is to assess if the change is a significant change?  Perhaps I’m not searching using the correct wording.  Any chances that the documentation would refer to the “NBOG’s Best Practice Guide 2014-3 Guidance for manufacturers and Notified Bodies on reporting of Design Changes and Changes of the Quality System”?

• Main challenge stat up companies face to comply with ISO 13485

What is the main challenge stat up companies face to comply with ISO13485?

• Clean room requirements standards for ISO 13485:2016

What are the cleanroom requirements standards for ISO13485:2016?
  • Documents required by MDSAP and FDA in ISO 13485 Documentation Toolkit

1. Do you have in your 13485 & MDR package documents required by MDSAP? If no, where I can get them. 2. The same question about your 13485 & MDR package documents required by FDA?"
  • Documented checklist for SaMD

I have started worked with software base medical device company , i have to implement ISO 13485 for SaMD and i am new for software base medical device work , can you help me for documented checklist for SaMD
  • Preparing Medical Device File

I like to prepare a medical device file from initial as i have starting manufacturing the medical device so please help me!!

Page 40 of 66 pages