Please select user.
There are no topics yet.
I have bought your toolkit in the past and am preparing a ISO27001 2022 implementation and certification.
I want to get a clear picture of which documents and records are mandatory.
1 - I have read your webpage article on: https://advisera.com/27001academy/knowledgebase/list-of-mandatory-documents-required-by-iso-27001-revision
and the content of “List_of_documents_ISO_27001_2022_Documentation_Toolkit_EN.pdf”. If I understand it correctly they both relate to ISO 27001 2022. Correct?
2 - Can you explain to me why i.e information classification policy, confidentiality statement, training and awareness are mentioned as mandatory in the PDF file and is NOT listed as mandatory on the webpage?
1. In document 04-Information Security Policy, the item "4.4 Business Continuity" of the document index does not appear in the body of the document, please indicate if we remove this point from the index or you send the text of the missing part?
2. For the appointment of the security officer and security committee, do you have a standard document that allows us to carry out the board of directors minutes for the appointment, and the appointment of the role or position to the corresponding person or if this is going to be a external entity that provides the consulting service?
Which document in the toolkit is relevant to clause A.7.5 (Protecting against physical and environmental threats)? And to A.7.8 (Equipment siting and protection)?
In our ISO 27001 package is there a document template for a Security Risk Management Plan? or is this covered in 05_Risk_Assessment_and_Risk_Treatment? I couldn't see the document for a plan only assessment and methodology.
The advisera document toolkit for ISO 27001, ISO 9001& ISO 14001 has been a great help to our organization. We have a partnership with Advisera..
The much-awaited ISO 27001:2022 is finally here. Just want to ask the following questions:-
1. Whether ISO 27001:2013 version documentation toolkit can used in the transition of ISO 27001:2022 version. If yes, How can it be done and If no, please provide the reason also?
2. When will be Advisera ISO 27001:2022 documentation toolkit will be available? Any timelines for that
3. Can u please provide the quotes for Advisera ISO 27001:2022 Documentation toolkit?
I need help from your expert to know how to deal with the following chart and what is relaly expected in term of competencies and knowledge, as well as the related training.
Can you please provide me with some support?