ISO 13485 & EU MDR - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Stage 1 audit

What can a company expect from Stage 1 - 13485:2016 Auditor?

• Certification qualification

If a company does not existingly have a medical product in its production, does it qualify for certification?

• Calibration

have a question in relation to our external calibration .
    I have started a new job and a new role in calibration .
    my question is for years the company has had some of the equipment calibrated from an external company and as i was going through some of the calibration certs and i noticed that their reference equipment had a tolerance of +- 1.5 % rH and our equipment has a tolerance 3% rH. is this expectable for ISO13485 (this means a ration 2:1)

• udi for Legacy devices

We have 1 product group under CE MDD.(Legacy medical device)

This certificate is valid till end 2023.

Must we  place new symbols/UDI codes acc. MDR  on our labels after 26-05-21?

There are no expected changes to the product.

• Appendix for Design and Development

why, for example, the appendix for Design and Development are not all in one?

• Guideline on oxygen tank calibration

Need your help to tell me is there a guideline on the oxygen tank?calibration?

• Clinical Evaluation

Which area of ISO 13485 covers or fits the Clinical Evaluation part? Is it only in "7.3.7 Design and development validation"?

• Are Cardiovascular Stent covered in ISO 13485?

Are Cardiovascular Stent covered in ISO 13485?

• Difference between EU manufacturer's distributor and (transport) service provider

What is the difference between an EU manufacturer's distributor and a (transport) service provider? Does the distributor have to do the installation too?

• Calibration SOP

HI, I'm trying to find out if I need a calibration SOP for Design Controls. Since V&V are part of Design Controls, I would think that a calibration SOP has to be in place to ensure that a verification or validation is valid when using equipment that requires calibration. Any thoughts?.

Page 29 of 66 pages