ISO 13485 & EU MDR - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• SOP for Control of Nonconforming Product/Proces

We currently have no process for RMAs, but we do have an SOP for Control of Nonconforming Product/Proces. Typically, do you see these as separate SOPs, or are they usually combined? I'm relatively new to ISO 13485 and 9001 and am not really sure how to go about writing the procedure for this.
  • Seperation of the ISO13485/MDR toolkit.

I received mdr ISO13485 templates and would like to know how to seperate the folder structure between ISO13485 templates and MDR? I have multiple products and desire one QMS.

• When is there a need to open and handle a complaint?

Hello,

first of all thank you, that you offer this service and even free of charge!

I have more or less a simple question:
    Does a complaint only begin when a company receives a complaint from a customer ( oral, written or electronic) OR also when a customer reports a case to a service hotline, e.g. if the medical device is not working properly and the service team can fix the problem - but there might be a problem with the device in general that needs to be investigated?
    In the latter case, the company itself would initiate the complaint, but I wonder if this is even necessary because it was not officially reported by a customer?

I hope if it is clearly to understand what I mean.. :)

• All documents required by QMS for ISO13485

I would like to ask if the list of internal documents priced for 9.9 include list of all documents required by QMS for ISO13485:206?
    I need only list including tittles, for study pourpose.

• Matrix for Requirements against Process/Department

May I request the matrix for ISO13485:2016 Requirement against process/ department for Gloves Manufacturing (Non-Sterile Examination Gloves) is for the guide for Internal Audit.

• MDR labelling

Is it mandatory under MDR that labels and instructions of use to be translated in the languages accepted by the Member States of the Union where the medical device is going to be used by a patient? ( Article 10, subparagraph 11)
    Would a company be compliant under MDR if the label attached onto the medical device is only provided in English and has a list with the flags representing the EU countries for customer to refer to the applicable language in the IOUs?

• Contamination/requirements for sterile medical device contamination intro vitro diagnostic device (IVD) (i.e. IVD)?

I seeing in the 13485 requirements. would this requirement be applicable to IVD ? Currently we we are not sterilizing anything? Could you please provide a list of items that would require sterilizing in the process/lab per the clauses listed in the standard below? Arrangements for the control of contaminated or potentially contaminated product 6.4.2 Requirements for control of sterile medical device contamination 6.4.2 Thank you in advice. I am confused and need confirmation/clarity.
  • What in ISO 14534: 2015 should be applied to contact lens care products?

I am interested in the following:

What is it in ISO 14534: 2015 that should be applied to contact lens care products and not found in 
    93/42 /EEC?

Page 33 of 66 pages