ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Risk calculation

We are getting closer to performing a Risk Assessment, my question to you is what is the best practice to calculate the level of risk. Should likelihood and consequence be added or multiplied?
  • ISMS implementation

1 - I wan to implement isms can you give an example of implementation of isms?
  • Disaster recovery and ISO standards

For Geographical Disaster Recovery What ISOs i need? and I would like having an example step by step for from RPO/RTO to success Disaster Recovery Plan to show what is the benefit for implementations ISOs for the company.
  • ISMS gap analysis

Can you share to me a questionnaire tool/file that helps us to examine the current status of ISMS and track the controls, which one is applied and which one is not?
  • List of requirements template

I find that the List of List of Legal, Regulatory, Contractual and Other Requirements is a mandatory document. I don't know how to fill this in. When it says "requirement" what is it asking for? Same for "document stipulating the req". Is there a tutorial for this one or a webinar? In what situation would this document be found applicable?
  • Cryptography and ISMS

I want ask you how can blockchain controlled by ISMS ?

Actually my company investing in blockchain technology, and i'm trying to know how can i cover that in my organization ISMS

• iso27001 and iso20000

One of the topic I have seen in your website, the one related to integrated management system iso27001 and iso2000. I am wondering if this would work in reality, since IT and info sec would fall in different organization unit?
  • Internal Audit - Technical Knowledge

The Internal Auditor must have a high level of technical knowledge to audit the company respecting ISO 27001? what is the minimum knowledge needed...
  • Audit Plan

The Audit Plan is a document written per policy or department that will be audited or it is an overall document?
  • Internal Audit - Lack of Documentation

There is a Lack of Documentation in the company where I work, but they want that the audit team start with the internal audit, is this possible to do? or what can the audit team do while the documentation is not ready?