ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Business continuity objectives

We have not found business continuity objectives examples in ISO 22301 document toolkit. can you find or provide?
  • Alternative site and ISO 22301

I am currently preparing and developing all the requirements that aligns with ISO 22301 standards. There are couple of things puzzled me. The one I want to ask about is the alternative site. Is having an alternative site is a must to fulfill the requirements since we have only one site?
  • ISO 22301 scope

I have a fundamental question. Let me describe the scenario
  • Controls selection

I am unsure how to select appropriate controls. Let's say we have a safe with sensitive documents. The identified risk is that only one person knows the code. The solution is quite obvious but the control is not. Could you please provide some guidance?
  • ISO27005 Threats & Vulnerabilities

Does ISO27005 contain any further information about the nature of the catalogue of threats & vulnerabilities; for example, does it provide definitions, explanations or contextual examples of each threat?
  • Information security personal development

1 - I have completed my ISO 27001 training with the British Standards Institute (BSI) and I would like to expand my knowledge via other means e.g webinars, case studies, further training etc. Do you have any suggestions?
  • Risk Treatment Plan and audit

Should all the planned RTP be executed for Auditing or not?
  • Shall and should in ISO 27001 standard

I have a query about the ISO 27001 standard and the way in which the controls in annex A are worded differently to 27002.. "shall" and then "should"... why is this?
  • Templates for human resources security

In finishing up the implementation phase of my program for ISO 27001, I am looking for (I may have overlooked them but I do not recall seeing them) templates that encompasses A7.1, 7.2, 7.3.
  • Fast implementation project

I would like to know how to handle Clients who want a Management System established and certified within a very short period (say 3 months). How do you allocate time for training, documentation, implementation, internal audit, management review and finally, certification?