ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 27001 tools

How about tools for managing 27001 controls?
  • Scope definition

How you address scoping issues during pre-sale phase ? Any advises on the opportunity qualification and required delivery workload estimation. Tnx in advance!
  • ISO 27001 and ISO 20000

If any organization is 27k certified is there requirement for 20k standard?
  • Project precification

Cual referencia en el tema de vemtas se considera al momento de definir el margen de ganancia ppr servicios prestado.como profesional auditor independiente consultor?
  • Cost avoidance due to ISO ISMS

CEO's I have visited are worried that ISO Certification costs are higher than ever. Is there information that shows the cost avoidance - ISO certification can bring to the organization?
  • SOA content fields

Hi, I have a question about the Statement of Applicability, the document needs to follow the exact format that is suggested in the video? I mean it is mandatory to use the following fields, or it could have a different format?
  • Information Security control and revision over third parties

How do I practice Information Security control and revision over my third parties if they are let's say Microsoft(Office 365)?
  • SOA content

What I have to put in justification of selection and non selection and objective control in SOA?
  • ISO 27001 4 Context Of the Organization

• Internal Audit after the ISMS release

How long Do I need to wait once the ISMS is released for start with the internal audit?