SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Measuring control effectiveness

Lets say that for example my company does not have any IDS system, how could i measure for example the probability of breach, and after implementing for example 2 factor authentication how would i measure the effectivness?
  • References on Procedure for Document Control in Toolkit

In the document control procedure section 2, why are there references to 22301 and BS 25999 which are business continuity related. surely they do not apply to iso 2700? So what reference documents should be referred to then please.
  • Supply chain risks

What about supply chain risks? What parameters are used for vulnerability measuring ?
  • Risk management in e-learning course

I need a clarification. Talking about the Risk Assessment and_Risk Treatment Methodology it is enough to attend the specific chapter in your e-learning course, in order to manage the Risk Phase (small organization, starting from the scratch).
  • Risk evaluation

1 - Can you explain how assets are evaluated in terms of CIA. and how it would contribute to risk prioritization?
  • Becoming an ISO 27001 and information security expert

Please how do I become an ISO27001 and an Information Security Expert?
  • Access control over Risk Assessment and Treatment Tables

The RA table and Treatment should be in restricted access or anyone through the company can read it?
  • ISO 27001 per industry

Which industries or domain are keen to rollout ISO 27001?
  • ISO 27001 implementation

Step by step ISO 27001 implementation and certification, if we have already have ISO 9001:2008 certification
  • Risk assessment webinar

During this webinar would you present a practical example of SOA document as an example of a checklist used by an auditor for on site audit?