ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Clean desk procedure

Tomando a iso como base, é necessário um procedimento de mesa limpa ou só a politica assegura o processo? (Taking the ISO as a basis, is a clean table procedure required or is the policy alone the process?)
  • Why implementing ISO 27001?

Why any type of enterprise should implement the ISO 27001? even when they don't feel danger at all?
  • ISO 27001 ISMS into ISO 13485 QMS

If an organization already has an ISO 13485 QMS, and is considering ISO 27001 compliance, is there a best practice that recommends integration of an ISMS into the QMS, or is it better for the ISMS and QMS to be separate?
  • ISO 27001 trainings

Before implementing the ISO 27001 security standard in my company I thought of being doing both the ISO 27001 examinations [ certification and the Auditor exam] prior to that. To become a skilled person in Security standard and get a deep awareness before the deployment or the implementation. So could you please brief me to how to do the exams, or the what required to do for completing the ISO 27001 certification and the Auditor both the exams.
  • Implementing ISO 27001 with Documentation toolkit

A firm is requesting ISO 27001 certification. As a consultant candidate to join the project team, I must provide the requirements for the certification. Based on that the client will define my job role in the contract (Client has almost none IT technical knowledge). Under this scenario, please confirm if the documentation provided (as consultant for clients) will help me to get the ISO 27001 certification in Japan. Does it require translation?
  • Documents and records

Can you please let me know how to differentiate between document and record in the subject. Documents are Scope, Information Security policy, risk assessment and so on. Records are training, monitoring and measurement, internal audit. Am i right?
  • Toolkit content

I was going through the Annex A. I see that the following are missing:
  • ISO 27001 Presentation to Top Management

Do you have presentation for top management to illustrate the benefits and importance of ISMS to organization ?
  • CISM and ISACA

I would like to inquire if you have something specific for CISM -ISACA? e.g materials , Q&A samples….etc. thanks much indeed and really appreciated
  • Integrating ISO management systems

how integrate iso27001 with other system , 9001:2015,14001,18001.