SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Audit Objective

I purchased the ISO 27001 Audit Toolkit and noticed that there is nothing about the Objective of the Audit in any of the documents. Please advice me where it is supposed to be added
  • Cloud risks

We signed up for Conformio and are using the ISO 27001 Toolkit. We have defined the scope, listed the assets and are currently working through the threats and vulnerabilities. We have limited the scope to our main application that relies heavily on cloud services. My questions are as follows:
  • Risk treatment

1 - Regarding the Risk Assessment Table, Can I use '3rd party' as a Risk Owner in some cases?
  • Data classification and labelling

I was just wondering if you can explain to me how the ISO document “Data classification and labeling” is linked to gathering and recording information on security? I am an apprentice student and need this for one of my assignments. I have to explain how Data classification and labeling is related to gathering and recording information on security. Can you please help?
  • Security Audit

i am an IT security expert. I am planing for some security audit projects. But still i am little confuse that, where can i get reporting and audit materials .
  • Interested parties and stakeholders

can i use "interested parties " and " stack holders" interchangeably? it is included in ISO 27001 clause 4 under the title of "4.2, understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties"
  • Performing Risk Assessment

i work for am organization with more 1500 employees.i wanted to do risk assessment using ISO 27001 risk assessment: How to match assets, threats and vulnerabilities. I wanted to start with the finance department with staff complement of 87 people.How do i go about it
  • Privacy and cloud computing security documents

I am working on information privacy protection in a cloud computing environment. Besides the Cloud Security Policy, Policy for Data Privacy in the Cloud, and ISMS Scope Document, what other documents do you think I require? I am working on this from a governance, risk management and compliance perspective.
  • Filling templates

I do not quite understand how to state the clauses in your template. E.g. for Password Policy, A.9.2.1, A.9.2.2, etc where it is being pointed?