ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Security objectives and audit process

1 - I am updating our ISP to include objectives which are measurable, with assigned ownership with relevant processes to manage their delivery etc but could you confirm how many objectives we should be aiming for?
  • Sources of requirements

I have a question about the 'List of Legal Regulatory Contractual and Other Requirements'. Can you explain me what a 'Document stipulating the requirement' is? Can you also give an example?
  • Duration of ISO 27001 implementation

Cómo puedo calcular el número de sesiones para implementar 27001:2013, teniendo en cuenta que se va a implementar 9001:2015 y se tuvo 9001:2008 (How can I calculate the number of sessions to implement 27001: 2013, taking into account that it will be implemented 9001: 2015 and had 9001: 2008?)
  • Project risk assessment

I need to prepare a checklist for project risk assessment. This is related all within company projects. Project types can be software development, infrastructure revamping, any new product, hardware, software, new application for instance, skype for business etc. Business will involve me since beginning so I can properly assess the risk and propose controls accordingly.
  • ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 integration

If we Implement two ISO (9001 and 27001) at same time, is that possible and can integrated?
  • Security of remote access

I have been researching for a presentation on remote access for the critical infrastructure industry such as water and utilities… I am trying to connect the standard to remote access considerations and am having trouble.. would you be so kind as to help me with my quest??
  • ISMS performance evaluation

In ISO 27001:2013 point 9.1 is said org shall evaluate IS performance and effectiveness of ISMS and shall determine point a to f. In toolkit, can you give us specific what information or docs that can be as evidence and compliance about that points?
  • Risk assessment and risk registers

hi i need assistance in doing risk assessments and risk registers coming up with risk appetite thresholds .to for a university
  • Information security standards

What are all sec standards related to ISO or where can I find this info?
  • ISMS implementer and auditor

Hi, I'm interested to do ISMS , I have exp 3.4 years in IT infrastructure. So I need some clarification how many years of exp needed to become isms then what courses want to do