ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Information and Cloud security policies

Can you please explain the difference between Information security policy and cloud security policy?
  • Internal audit

1. Do you have an anonymised example for the annual internal audit program? Am looking to see how much information is needed.
    2. Also when considering who performs the internal audits – do they have to be certified to do so?
  • Identifying Legal Requirements

1 - How do I define the List of Legal Regulatory Contractual and Other Requirements? I read all the articles about it, but I still don't know how to define it. There's also no video tutorial on how to identify these requirements.
  • Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment

What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative risk assessment, Please describe with an example…
  • Risk calculation and implemented controls

I am working on a risk assessment and am confused by one thing. When I determine likelihood vs impact, should I determine those based on a total lack of controls or based on the controls we have in place currently?
  • Risk Assesment

What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative risk assessment, Please describe with an example....
  • ISO 27001 roles

1 - Can I replace {job title} with Senior Management in some cases?
  • Risk assessment

Should I include threats/vulnerabilities for which I've already implemented controls? For example on an internal application say the threat is data loss and the vulnerability is a dependence on a single server for this application. I have backups, which we consider to be properly de-risking, but should I list this in the risk assessment just to have it documented?
  • ISO 27001 certification and training

1 - Información sobre el ROADMAP de la Certificación ISO 27001 (The ROADMAP of the ISO 27001 Certification)
  • Interview about ISO 27001

I am pursuing MS in cyber Law and Information Security and I want to know that what types of questions are ask related to ISO 27001 in interview ?