Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 22301 as part of information security audit

Can BCMS(22301) considered to be a part of Information security audit? Wanted to know if i22301 is also covered in information security audits.
  • ISO 27001 project schedule development

Is it possible to determine the time that is needed for each of the 16 steps individually?
  • ISO 27001 implementation phases

Utilicé la calculadora y obtuvimos: Estimated number of months required for implementation: 10 - Sin embargo, nos gustaría saber por su experiencia cuanto es el tiempo estimado para cada fase​ y así poder armar el plan proyecto y dar fecha estimada a la alta gerencia.
  • ISO 27001 transition period

My Company is ISO 27001:2005 certified in May 2014 which have validity till May 2017. After that we did only yearly audits but not migrated to ISO 27001:2013, so is that certification is still valid? Please help me out with this.
  • Auditor formation

I have some years of diverse experience in the field of Project Management and PMO Setup and operations, I have done internal quality audits and have some experience in that domain. I am wiling to enhance my skills in the field of audit and for the purpose I am considering ISO 27001. I am not a technical person even though I have a technical degree and more into management side. I need to know following;
  • ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 projects

Our company has already started implementation of ISO22301 since 2015. We are limiting the scope only to the Data Center. We are encountering the problem with our team who are always busy. They are always not available with the result that our certification project is being delayed year after year. In our strategic plan, we have committed to get ISO 27001 and this is in our budget. Would you please advise on a cost estimate of implementing both ISO22301 for our scope and ISO 27001 as well as the timeframe of the implementation.
  • ISO 27003

Es necesario conocer y dominar la ISO 27003 para la implementación de la ISO 27001? (Is it necessary to know and master ISO 27003 for the implementation of ISO 27001?)
  • Verification audit

Do you know about any binding rule in the ISO27001-framework which states a deadline for having a follow-up /verification audit after a successful stage2-audit (here: after 12 months)? We wonder if the 12month period is starting with date of completion of the last audit or with the issuing date of the ISO certificate. It seems that there are different opinions on that deadline.
  • ISO 27001 business case template

I have gone through the templates and they look good. However, I want to know if there is any sample business case as I need to make one for my company.
  • Risk owners vs asset owners.

Hi there. Could you please explain the difference between the risk owner functional responsibilities and that of the asset owners'. Thank you!