ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 27001 for health organizations

How well does ISO 27001 advance healthcare security and patient privacy compared to other security frameworks?
  • Certification against ISO 27018

Regarding ISO 27018 standard introduction and objectives, an organization can be asked by a customer to be certified against ISO27018?
  • Cloud service customers and ISO 27018

Can cloud service customers be certified against ISO 27018?
  • PII role identification

A small company using cloud services to store and process its customers data, without offering any cloud service, can be considered a PII processor or just a cloud service customer?
  • Certification against ISO 27108

A PII processor, principal or controller can be certified against ISO 27018?
  • Practical example of ISO 27018 PII processor, principal and controller

Is it possible to explain with an example who is PII processor, who is PII principal and who is PII controller?
  • How ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 are related

I am seeking information as to how ISO 27001 and 27002 are related. In order to become ISO 27001 compliant would my organization need to meet every facet of the ISO 27002 Implementation Guidance for each control or is the Implementation Guidance just that; recommended guidelines that I will choose to use and/or implement based on the scope of my organization and/or specific threats/vulnerabilities? This may be a very broad question but we are seeking to become better aligned with ISO 27001 and eventually become ISO certified as an organization. I thank you in advance for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
  • ISO 27001, CISA and COBIT

Why should I implement ISO 27001 rather than CISA or COBIT?
  • ISO 27001 instead COBIT and COSO

Why do we select the ISO 27001 instead of COBIT, COSO etc?
  • Development of the Information Security Policy

I am struggling to write a police for my department, I don't really know where i should start.