SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Corrective and preventive actions

I have a confusion to making corrective and preventive maintenance.. can you help me please ?
  • Information Life Cycle Management for ISO 27001

We are currently preparing for ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification. I would appreciate it if you could let me know where I might find recommendations for Information Life Cycle Management.
  • How many people can have access to admin password?

Can you tell me in general how many persons in company can have access to Admin password?
  • Closing meeting, checklist and findings

1.- What is the main points to be considered and discussed during closing meeting?
  • Difference between ISOs and British Standard

what is the difference between isos and british standard?
  • Using existing Information security policy

We already have an Information Security Policy on our 9001:2008. Is it alright if I will not have to rewrite it and just put in the reference section the Document code?
  • Who should have an OS administrator password?

Who should have an OS administrator password in a company?
  • Arriving on an SOA

Hi there, the training materials you do provide gives an awesome walk through on the entire process but I have little doubts left. Can some one explain me in real-time, on what basis and constraints and at what point we arrive on an SOA. Thanks in advance
  • SOA for two sites?

We are much appreciated your training material as those are very helpful for us, I want an advice from you that we are adding 1 more site (in other city) in our scope for ISMS 27701:2013 audit so do we required another SOA document or we can maintain in already existing document by adding column in it.
  • Asset-based risk assessment

i have another question i want to know that what is the difference between risk based risk assessment and asset based risk assessment....?