SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• How to set measurable security objectives?

I want to ask about ISO27001 standard 6.2. How can we set (measurable) security objectives? Could you please share with me some examples?
  • The process of implementation in a simple way

I need to understand the process in a simple way
  • ISO 27001 and COBIT 5

What has this got to do with cobit 5?
  • The implementation of ISO 27001

Regarding the implementation of ISO 27001, I feel sometimes lost as to where to start from and how to execute it following the many depemdencies.
  • IT controls in non-IT departments

We are implementing ISO 27001 in our department which is apart from HR, Procurement, and EVEN IT department, How can we apply so many IT related things in our department? Plus, we are working with contractors and those contractors are using subcontractors for our work, how can we apply risk assessment and treatment plan on them?
  • ISO 27001 and ISO 27002

• ISMS for a cloud provider

• Process in ISO 27001?

• Roles for ISO 27k, how many layers are needed?

I have a question about the ISMS roles in a small organisation. We’re a company of about 20 employees, so naturally there are not many management layers. Basically we have COO and CEO above the ISMS team, and this makes assigning the roles a bit challenging. Do you have a recommendation what roles are needed for a small organisation for ISO 27k? We currently do not have formal roles of e.g. quality manager, or head of information security, but we can
  • Implementar Seguridad de la Información