SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 27001 & 22301 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Structure and communication between IS, Risks and IT

Are there any recommendations for building org-structure and communication model between IS, risks and IT?
  • How cloud risks are mitigated

An audit questionnaire from one of our customers includes:
  • Numeric identifier for ISMS documents

One question, do you believe all ISMS documents require a numeric identifier or just a title is sufficient?
  • Support management

In the first step of the decision -making process , could you please recommend me some pertinent questions while the interview with the top management .
  • Merging the asset, risk assessment, risk treatment tables

What do you think about merging the asset, risk assessment, risk treatment tables into a single table/document? There is just too much duplication there for my taste. Too much opportunity for the data to get out of sync.
  • Various questions about ISO 27002

1. Don't i need to have the guidelines (27002) in place to be issued a certificate?
  • Difference between ISO 27001 certification and CISSP

Kindly clarify me on the difference between ISO27001 and Certified System Security Professional (CSSP).
  • ISO 9001 qualification to obtain ISO 27001 qualification?

I would like to participate to ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course but unfortunately I received different answers from different organisations. Some of them said that I am not allowed to take part of this course due to the fact that I don't have ISO 9001 certification. The rest of them said that I can participate to this course even if I don't have ISO 9001, because my 4+ years experience in IT field is enough. (I am currently holding a QA position.)
  • Improve my employability

May I ask you advises in the trainings/certification jungle. I’m looking forward to start certifications to improve my employability. What’s your recommendation around : ISO27001, SANS, CISA w/wo COBIT, …
  • Location of ISO 27001 and 22301 Clauses

In the reference documents sections, I see list of clauses referenced for each particular document. I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple, but where do I find those clauses? Are they provided in the toolkit we purchased, or are they separate?